Get £50 with Seed Formations
Revolut for Business and Seed Formations have partnered up to help your business start locally and grow globally.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion gives you the opportunity to receive a £50 reward after having opened a Revolut for Business account.
Who is eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an EEA-based private limited company, public limited company or a limited liability partnership or EEA equivalent;
- You must have opened a Revolut for Business account using an approved Affiliate Partner link and successfully passed KYC
What do I need to do to participate in the promotion?
In order to participate in the promotion, you need to follow these steps:
- Use one of our approved Affiliate Partners links;
- Create a Revolut for Business Account on a ‘Company Plan’; and
- Top up the same Revolut for Business account with £50 or more; and
- Order a Revolut for Business card and complete a card payment.
When does the promotion end?
The promotion runs from 00.01 on 18 February 2020 until 23.59 on 31 March 2020.
Is there a limit on how much I can claim under this promotion?
Yes, the amount you are eligible to receive is limited to £50.
What else should I know?
- Rewards may take up to 15 working days to reach your Revolut for Business account where all criteria are met.
- If you have started the process before the promotion ended, you will have 10 consecutive calendar days to fulfil the necessary criteria in order to be eligible for the reward.
- We may suspend or end the promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on the Affiliate Partner’s landing page. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these promotion terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.